Claris has launched the newest version of their popular database platform – FileMaker 19.
Highlights of this latest release include:
- Siri Shortcuts support in FileMaker Go
- Card support in FileMaker WebDirect
- Configure default database to open when FileMaker is launched
- Stop and start scanning for NFC (near field communication) tags
- Configure Machine Learning Model with Core ML
Further information about the latest release can be found on the FileMaker website.
If you’d like to see how FileMaker 19 can streamline your business call us now on 0419 324 385.